Our love letter to the tunic applauds its endless stylishness and versatility. Pull one on and you’ll be smitten, too.
Shine On 24/7
A perfect marriage of casual and chic, this tunic’s soft shimmer makes all-day glamour attainable. Because the dress has a natural shine, don’t worry about adding jewelry. The ivory jacket takes the outfit from day to night. Take off the jacket to show off your curves, or keep it on for warmth and extra coverage.
- Vika jacket, $599 at Profyle Boutique
- Sequin tunic dress, $46 at Dottie Couture Boutique
- Emily Kai wrap bracelet, $68 at Twirl Boutique
- Gray leggings, $14.90 at Lucky B Boutique
This on-trend tunic is a fashion perennial. Pull together the cozy look for a lunch date or movie night. Plaid is easy to dress up, so feel free to add gems and accessories. We are especially in love with the locally made guitar string and labradorite necklace and complementary earrings from Silver Linings Jewelry. Lumberjack luxe is here to stay.
- Copper and labradorite drop earrings, $14 at shopsilverlinings.etsy.com
- Labradorite layered necklace with African turquoise accents, $38 at shopsilverlinings.etsy.com
- The Podolls plaid button-up tunic, $256 at Haus Love
- Cuff, price upon request at Haus Love
- Florence Sydney jeans, $168 at Profyle Boutique
- Humanoid wedges, $488.00 at Haus Love
This is the go-to tunic ensemble. Skinny jeans and boots are a tunic’s best friend, and the rabbit fur vest makes this outfit highly versatile. Pair the vest with a dress, long sweater or even a tank top. Dressed up or down, the tailored vest and flowy tunic convey a down-to-earth vibe. Wear out this look.
- Ella Moss Irina lace tunic, $198 at Twirl Boutique
- Ecru knitted rabbit vest, $407 at Twirl Boutique
- Chan Lu Necklace, $98 at Twirl Boutique
- Henry and Belle merlot coated super skinny jeans, $181 at Twirl Boutique
- Breckelle’s boots, $39 at Dottie Couture Boutique
If your staple winter outfit is a combination of sweater, jeans and boots, this combo refreshes the warm look. The tunic-length dress’s soft knit and gypsy pattern make a statement while still providing coverage. The slimming black-on-black layers give you dauntless confidence, while layered necklaces dress the neck.
- Chunky crystal quartz necklace, $25 at shopsilverlinings.etsy.com
- I heart Indy brass necklace, $22 at shopsilverlinings.etsy.com
- Gypsy05 pechora sweater dress, $190 at Twirl Boutique
- High-waisted, long leggings, $42 at Be the Boutique
- Madeline Girl boots, $79.90 at Lucky B Boutique
Snow Day Diva
All eyes are on the peacock-colored rain boots in this outfit. The pop of color on a gray winter day reminds us that spring is on the way! This low-to-high tunic is perfect layered with a favorite cardigan or sweater. When choosing the right necklace length, multiple long necklaces typically complement tunics best.
- Handcrafted earrings by Diana Warner (Visit website for pricing and availability)
- Blu Pepper cardigan, $46 at Dottie Couture Boutique
- Pendant necklace, $16 at Dottie Couture Boutique
- Blu Pepper tunic, $34 at Dottie Couture Boutique
- Signature dark denim jeans, $46 at Dottie Couture Boutique
- Classic tall Hunter boots, $148 at Nordstrom
This tunic will leave them taking a second glance as the sheer back opens up to show an eloquent tribal print. The lovely hat complements any face shape and goes with all types of hairstyles. It is the finishing touch to this clean, simple look.
- Hat, $38 at Dottie Couture Boutique
- Handcrafted earrings by Diana Warner
- Black tunic with tribal print, $26 at Dottie Couture Boutique
- Dear John denim, $78 at Lucky B Boutique
- Madeline Girl boot, $79.90 at Lucky B Boutique
Styling and text by Dana Kalachnik | Co-Stylist: Cassie Perry | Photos by Chris Whonsetler
Makeup by Kelly Oswalt | Model: Michaela Duerson